How to use BroVPN on Windows
3. Download for free OpenVPN Connect software from the official website. Run the installation, click “Next”, tick the box “I accept the terms of the license agreement”, click “Next” again, and click the “Install” button. Installation requires Administrator rights, so click “Yes” in the pop-up window. Finish the installation by clicking the corresponding button.
4. OpenVPN Connect starts automatically. Swipe left all the instructions until the license agreement window appears. Click "Agree". Then click "OK".
5. Well done! All you need now is to import the file with BroVPN settings into the OpenVPN Connect software. Open BroVPN bot in Telegram. Right-click the file, then select "Show in folder" in the menu or click "Save As" and choose a folder to keep your VPN settings there.
6. Open the folder with the downloaded file. Run the .ovpn file (double click it with the left mouse button). OpenVPN Connect will automatically prompt you to import settings (“Import .ovpn profile?”). Click "OK".
7. Click the “Connect” button, and the program will start connecting to the BroVPN server.
8. Ready! Green color indicates that BroVPN is successfully connected.
Welcome to the free Internet without limits and restrictions! Use it wisely, Bro, and be sure to tell your friends about BroVPN!
To disable VPN just click on the green switch.