How to use the BroVPN Telegram bot: the main guide
If you are reading this, then you are ready to use the Internet without limits or restrictions! And I’ll tell you now how to connect a free VPN service via BroVPN.
How to use the BroVPN Telegram bot
3. Launch the bot by pressing START (Android, iOS) or double-clicking the “Menu” button (Windows, macOS).
4. The BroVPN bot works equally well on any device and in any OS. The menu items look and act the same. There are three buttons available: “Get a VPN”, “Contact support” and “Settings”.
- "Settings" - click to change the interface language: English (EN), Ukrainian (UA), Russian (RU).
- “Contact support” - click to report a problem or leave feedback.
- “Get a VPN” - click to get secure and anonymous Internet access via BroVPN.
5. Now you can choose one of two modes: “Simple” (1) or “Advanced” (2).
The “Simple (Easy)” mode (uses UDP protocol) is suitable for most cases. The “Advanced” mode (2) allows you to choose a protocol: UDP or HTTP. Choose The "Simple (Easy)" mode (1).
6. Select the operating system of your device. BroVPN supports iOS, Android, Windows and macOS.
7. Specify the country you want to use BroVPN from.
It’s easy to make up your mind, don’t choose the region you are in now. It works well on most occasions.
8. Now BroVPN sends you a “.ovpn” file with ready-made settings. You can choose and download settings for one geolocation, or use all of them. It’s up to you!
9. That’s all, Bros! Download OpenVPN Connect for your device. And run the “.ovpn” file you got from the BroVPN bot.
Got questions? Read the detailed manual for your device:
- How to connect BroVPN on iPhone / iPad (iOS)
- How to connect BroVPN on Android
- How to connect BroVPN on Windows
- How to connect BroVPN on macOS