How to connect BroVPN on macOS
4. Double click to install OpenVPN Connect.
5. Run the installation. Click “Continue” twice, then hit the “Agree” button to accept the Terms of the Software License Agreement.
6. After clicking the “Install” button, the installation of the OpenVPN Connect application will begin.
7. Confirm the installation with your Apple ID password.
8. Wait for the installation of OpenVPN Connect to finish and click “Close”.
9. You no longer need the application installer file. Click "Move to Bin" to get rid of it and free up disk space.
10. Open the official BroVPN bot in Telegram and run the .ovpn file. OpenVPN Connect will prompt you to import settings (“Import .ovpn profile?”). Click "OK".
11. Click the “Connect” button, and the software will establish a connection to the VPN server.
12. Ready! Green color means that BroVPN is successfully connected.
Welcome to the free Internet without limits and restrictions! Use it as you wish, Bro. And be sure to tell your friends about BroVPN!
If you need to disable VPN, just click on the green switch.