How to connect BroVPN to iOS (iPhone / iPad)
3. Download for free the OpenVPN Connect app from the App Store.
4. Launch OpenVPN Connect. Press the “Agree” button, then close the start screen pressing on the “cross” or tapping the “Get started” button.
5. Go back to the BroVPN Telegram bot. Tap the received .ovpn file with settings.
6. In the new window tap the symbol in the upper right corner. It is necessary to open the file via the OpenVPN Connect app.
7. Choose the OpenVPN Connect app. If there is no application, swipe the list of apps to the right, then tap the ellipsis symbol, and select OpenVPN Connect from the list.
8. Press “Add” on the “File” tab.
9. Allow adding VPN configurations by clicking the appropriate button (“Allow”).
10. Press the "Connect" button to establish a safe and anonymous Internet connection via BroVPN!
11. That’s all! The green slider means that BroVPN is successfully enabled. Browse the Web safely, my Bro!
To disable VPN, click the green switch, then click “Confirm”. If you do not want to see this pop-up again, tick the box.